The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Discipline

Yes, well, I was supposed to start the new job on September 15th.

Yeah, right.

After I went in on monday to sign the contract, I have barely left the office to sleep a few hours at night. Seems like I was sucked straight into the machine.

But in a way, though it's been really busy and fairly confusing at times, having been thrown straight into the deep end of legal matters, it's also fun in a way, learning new things and especially having something challenging to do. I realise that I feel much better now, not spending all my time just pottering around, just thinking of how to spend my days.

So, here is the new and improved career woman version of me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep up the good work legal woman!!

8:42 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home