The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Merry Christmas :)

As Christmas and the end of the year are getting closer, things are getting busy. At school, we are beginning to prepare for the exams and everyone's mind is on their holiday plans. I will only have a couple of more days o0f school, after which I will take a week off to have a little holiday with my friends who are coming over alll the way from Finland :) They will bring Christmas with them :)

And after the exams are over in early January, I will head for another holiday. This time I will get on the plane myself, and fly back home for a little break. So, to all of you in Finland, I hope to see you in January :)

And when I come back here in the beginning of February, I will be bringing a brand new laptop with me. And for sure, this will mean more blogging and emailing, as I will no more have to drag myself to a crowded internet cafe. So, be prepared for an information flood in 2006. For now, I apologise to those whose emails I haven't answered in the past weeks, I have not spent much time on the internet lately and have not have the time to write all the emails I wanted to. You are, however, on my mind.

But for now, I am wishing each and every one of you a merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. It's great to know that you out there are reading these words :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home