The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

and more

Another thing that I forgot to mention is the fact that not only do I not need to pay for staying at the temple, but they actually gave me money! Today the master handed out 100 yuan for everyone (a lot, when you don't spend anything on food or living), including me... I felt really bad taking it and put the money later in the temple money box, but i think it's really amazing that they would actually want to give ME money, it should be the other way around!!

I wish I could post some pictures to let you see this place, but I haven't beem able to access my photo website for about a month now. Any luck for you outside of China???
--
_______________________________________________
Find what you are looking for with the Lycos Yellow Pages
http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp?SRC=lycos10

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ghent aa bai. good hain, ave hi karin chal upar aa ju

2:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home