The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Visible!

I know that to all the computer savvy people out there I must seem a little slow, but I've only just figured out a way that I can actually access the site of my blog. Yea!

As I've mentioned before, I have no problems getting into the site for posting and editing the blog, but cannot open the page of the actual blog on Blogspot.

But here's a way around it:
http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://elinainchina.blogspot.com

I know that this makes no difference to those people who are reading this now, you are obviously already accessing the site ok. But I thought I'd just share my discovery with you anyway :) And I know that this might be of help to some people who I know have the same problem, this goes especially to you Ms. Bell! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lenora Bell said...

Thanks Elina! That's great news. I wonder if you can access my website the same way? www.lenorabell.com

7:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home