The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Just a quick entry to let you all know that I'm still alive. My Internet connection is messed up, so I'm at Griselle's typing this. In the end, after a couple of visits to the wonderful university hospital, they figured out that I have kidney stones, which was what was causing the pain. After drinking mucky bown medicine a few times a day since then, I'm feeling lots better already.

Meanwhile, the weather has been changing just about every day. From 30C it dropped down to about 10C, and it rained for a couple of days. I profited of it, walking in the quiet, rainy streets... and afterwards, sitting inside listening to the sound of the rain, lighting up some candles and drinking hot tea...

But now, it's almost the time for the one-week May holiday, which will be a time for me and Griselle to head of to the north-east to the city of Dalian, by the sea. Will tell you more about it later. But now, I'll sign off and continue when I get my own connection back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home