The way to China (and back?) - by Elina

Monday, January 19, 2004

I just created a photo gallery at http://www.sharexperiences.com/picforum/thumbnails.php?album=178
I added just a couple of photos to see how it works, give it a try and let me know if you have any problems. It seems like a rather good site, allowing me to add descriptions etc. (And you can even comment my pictures...hummm.) However, to make it even easier, I'll try to post some photos also in the blog.

But now it's my bed time....*yawn*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cara Mengobati Radang Usus said...

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)



Cara Mengatasi sakit pundak dan Leher kaku
Obat Penambah Berat Badan Alami
Cara Mengatasi Sakit Perut saat Haid

9:18 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home